Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dilly Bars, Poems, and Rainbow Clouds


We had lots of fun at school today. We sang happy birthday to Megan during calendar. Today is her sixth birthday! Happy Birthday Megan!! This morning we rewrote a poem, New, that we read yesterday. Everyone chose four new things they have for school to include in their poem. It is our first poem in our Poetry Pages folder. We also finished our rainbow name clouds. They look really nice hanging in our room. This afternoon Megan treated the class to dilly bars. They were yummy!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello First Graders! I love seeing the smiles on your faces in these pictures. I hope you had a great week and learned alot in first grade.

Mr. Quick

SBills said...

Thanks for posting what's happening in First Grade! It's really great for Grandparents who live a long way from Robinson!

Mykenna Patterson's Grandparents

Larry and Susan Bills
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Anonymous said...

I miss first grade it was so fun I w
wish I could go back to first grade!

I miss you Mrs.corn




by:Katy Powell

Anonymous said...

I miss first grade it was so fun I
wish I could go back to first grade!

I miss you Mrs.corn




by:Katy Powell