Friday, October 9, 2009





We had a short but very busy day today. We painted jack-o-lanterns for our hall bulletin board. Then we painted a strip of white paper with some new glitter watercolor paints. The boys and girls loved seeing the paint sparkle on their paper. We'll cut leaf shapes out of our glitter painting and add them to our door with the kids that look a whole bunch like our first graders! We talked about Christopher Columbus in our Scholastic News today and were visited by Mr. Riggs who talked to us about saying no to drugs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,Melani. You were the first follower of my new blog. Now I have 60 followers and a free monthly newsletter. As a way to say thank you for your support I'd like to send you a free e-book that a guest blogger will provide. Please send me an email so I can forward your email adress to the guest blogger. Thanks
My email: dancekam1@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Oops I had a typo on address!
Your kids are adorable. Looks like a fun classroom.